As a Back-End Developer in our team, you will be involved in developing, maintaining, documenting and testing software applications. You will analyse business requirements and translate them into technical specifications of new or already developed systems. We also expect you to be engaged in innovation and continue to always be curious!
- 2+ years of knowledge of Java (SE, EE), OOP and design patterns
- You ideally have experience in web services building with Spring boot framework (Spring MVC, JPA)
- You have knowledge about relational databases and SQL, building projects with Gradle, using git tools
- Experience with GitHub-like development workflows using Pull Requests for peer review
- Building Back-End support for our E-commerce platform
- Focus on code quality and testability
- Share your knowledge and good code practices with the rest of the team
- Continually improve technical processes to get us operating more efficiently
- Working knowledge of English language
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- University degree in computer science
- Familiar with good engineering and clean code practices
- You are a team player and have a strong work ethic
- Positive and creative working environment
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position
- No bogging down with endless meetings, approvals and other formalities.
This is what we are looking for. You are a kick-ass Back-End Developer, you are passionate about open source, you love web and mobile development. You have experience working in a development environment and understand the software development cycle and all what that means, and you do care about quality. Most importantly, you are eager to learn and share!