Web-ing for you will provide content creation for the company website ensuring content on the website stays up to date and relevant.
Duties of a Content Manager
Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Training the ecommerce team on how to use the website content management system.